Shato just looked from the revolver in his hand to Yosuke. Without hesitation he aimed at the brunet. “Tell me Yo-chan, have you ever played Russian Roulette?” The Shadow’s eyes narrowed. “It’s a game of luck. A revolver has six chambers, one bullet.”
The Shadow squeezed the trigger and the gun made a loud noise, but nothing came out. “No bullet comes out, you live another day. But if your luck has run out, then,” Shato lowered the gun to the floor in front of him and pulled the trigger again. This time, the bullet came but it was safely embedded in the floor. “You lose.”
"Is it? It shouldn’t be. After all, I’m only acting out what Minato really wants to do to you." Shato said softly as he buried his head in the brunet’s chest. "It’s not like I’m imagining your blood all over the floor and Minato crying over you."
The Shadow Fool laughed. “As amusing as that thought is right now, Minato would probably kill himself to join you and then I would probably cease to exist.”
Shato closed his eyes. “So, for now, pretend I’m your boy toy you keep pushing away. He wants you more than you could ever imagine, but he wants you to make the first move. He’s afraid if he says anything, you may never want to see him again.”
"I don’t really think it matters what I am doing right now more than it matters what I am about to do to you, little girl." Shato smiled as he took a step closer to the brunette.
"Tell me Yasuko, have you ever seen your own heart beat from inside your own body? I think it’s a beautiful sight." The Shadow whispered as he gently traced a finger over where Yasuko’s heart would be.
- "Now hold still…"
- "Stop screaming or I’ll use duct tape."
- "They had it coming, they were too friendly with you…"
- "No one will find us here."
- "You’ll be mine forever."
- "I’m going to kill him/her."
- "I don’t like people touching my things…”
- "Don’t bother to struggle…"
- "Did you think I wouldn’t notice?"
- "Your friends are too close with you… I don’t like it..”
- "It’s for your own good."
- "I won’t take no for an answer."
- "Keep running, I like the chase!”
- "It’d be a shame if your friend was hurt…"
- "If you promise not to scream, I’ll remove the gag."
- "Oops, did that hurt?"
- "You can’t just keep me here!"
- "I’m calling the police!"
- "Stop threatening anyone I talk to!"
- "You’re hurting me!"
- "W-what are you doing?"
- "Stay away from me!"
- "You’re being so clingy, it’s weird."
- "Let go of me!"
- "Someone is bound to come soon, they’ll notice!"
- "What are you planning to do with that?"
- "Did you think I wouldn’t notice you watching me sleep?"
- "You killed him/her!"
- "Don’t hurt me!"
- "Put that down!"
- "You’re scaring me…"
- "That’s a really bad joke, quit it…"
I don’t wanna big you then if you’re playing owo
Tis fine. I finally got past the part I was stuck on after dying like 10 times. Besides, I’ve been playing this game like all day and am almost done with it.